CNC Turner Setter/Operator (Night Shift)
- Role Type
- Contract, Full time
- Closing Date
Ricardo is a global world-class, multi-industry consultancy for engineering, technology, project innovation and strategy. With a century of delivering value, we employee over 1600 professional consultants, engineers and staff world-wide.
Our people are committed to providing outstanding value through quality engineering solutions focused on high efficiency, low emission, class-leading product innovation and robust strategic implementation.
Our client list includes the world's major transportation Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), supply chain organisations, energy companies, financial institutions & governments.
We are seeking a CNC Turner Setter/Operator, to work for an initial 3 mth contract on our Night Shift within our Performance Products Division, manufacturing components for elite motorsport brands.
This role involves working in a small team to deliver high quality transmission components, mainly for the motorsport / aerospace industries, with a right first-time philosophy. You will be supported by our EdgeCam and Delcam off line programming
The ability to work a small manual lathe would be advantageous.
- You will have a trackable work history within CNC Turning working to tight tolerances within a high precision environment and able to check your own work using normal manual quality checking tools
- The successful candidate will have to demonstrate that they can produce components from drawing / planning route cards to the highest quality, and within the routed time
- Show a proactive and innovative approach to supporting the team, thrive on problem solving and have a natural desire to contribute to continuous improvement within the team.
- Applicants must have experience working primarily with Fanuc controls however Siemens would be advantageous.
- Being flexible towards work in other areas of Manufacturing would be an advantage.
- Be willing to work additional hours when required to achieve delivery dates.