CNC Turner Setter/Operator (Night Shift)
- Role Type
- Closing Date
We are seeking a CNC Turning Setter/Operator to work in a small team on our night shift to deliver high quality transmission components for the motorsport / aerospace industries.
Coming through an apprenticeship or being time served and having a right first-time philosophy you will be supported by our EdgeCam and Delcam off line programming team. Online programmng experience using Fanuc and/or Siemens would be an advantageous benefit
- The successful candidate will have to demonstrate that they can produce components from drawing / planning route cards to the highest quality within the routed time.
- Experience of Fanuc Controllers setting fully or righting off-sets is essential
- Show a proactive and innovative approach to supporting the team, thrive on problem solving and have a natural desire to contribute to continuous improvement within the team.
- Being flexible towards work in other areas of Manufacturing would be an advantage.
- Be willing to work overtime when required to achieve delivery dates.
NB: All applications must be accompanied by a covering letter detailing how your skill and experience will match this role.