- Role Type
- Closing Date
Assembly of low volume, high value driveline systems for a variety of customers.
- Experience in the assembly of complex, high precision mechanical, hydraulic and / or electrical systems.
- Precision measurement from first principles using manual measurement equipment.
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Previously worked as a car mechanic
- Working as part of a team to achieve team objectives
- Good communication skills with ability to talk to customers and sensitivity to commercial factors.
- Clear, logical thinker with the ability to understand and solve problems
Minimum GCSE in Mathematics and English (Grade C or above).
Likely to have served a traditional apprenticeship.
Further vocational qualifications an advantage.
Good level of PC and general computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Excel.