CNC Miller Setter/Operator
- Role Type
- Full time, Permanent
- Closing Date
CNC 5 Axis Miller required for the prismatic section on permanent basis on night shift (4 nights). The role will include setting, operating and part programming 5 axis Matsuura horizontal machines as well as being able to be flexible with working on Mazak 5 axis machines as needed.
Requirements of the candidate:
- Apprentice trained or at least 5 years’ experience working on 5 axis machines.
- Ability to set and operate 5 axis machines from scratch including tool setting, setting datums and proving out new jobs out/programs.
- Ability to be work on their own/adapt to any problems that may arise.
- Ability to use manual inspection equipment to check their own work.
- In-depth knowledge of Fanuc controls and ability to be able to part program and adjust programs where needed.
- Work to tight tolerances as low as 12 microns.
- Experience with working with casting.
NB: All applications must be accompanied by a covering letter detailing how your skill and experience match this role.