CNC Turner Set/Op Weekend Night Shift x 2
- Role Type
- Full time, Permanent
- Closing Date
We are seeking CNC machine setter operators, to increase our capability / capacity in this area, working on a 36 hour weekend nightshift.
This role involves working in a small team to deliver high quality transmission components, mainly for the motorsport / aerospace industries, with a right first-time philosophy.
You will be supported by our EdgeCam and Delcam off line programming, and be working on the following machines
- Hitachi Seiki Hitec-Turn 23RIII 2 axis turning machines Fanuc control
- Victor TurnII 20OiT and 26 OT and 26Oit 2 axis turning machines Fanuc control
- Leadwell LTC-25iL Siemens control
The ability to work a small manual lathe and a Harrison Alpha 400 Plus NC lathe would be advantageous.
- The successful candidate will have to demonstrate that they can produce components from drawing / planning route cards to the highest quality, and within the routed time.
- Show a proactive and innovative approach to supporting the team, thrive on problem solving and have a natural desire to contribute to continuous improvement within the team.
- Applicants must have experience working primarily with Fanuc and Siemens controls.
- Being flexible towards work in other areas of Manufacturing would be an advantage.
- Be willing to work overtime when required to achieve delivery dates.