Motorsport Transmission Assembly Technician
- Role Type
- Closing Date
As a supplier to many of the worlds premier motorsport and supercar brands we are at the forefront of the motorsport enngineeirng industry. Due to extra contract wins and inflated requirements from our exisiting portfolio we are looking for skilled engineers to assemble of low volume, high value Motorsport driveline systems.
- Excellent hand skills associated with transmission assembly.
- Motorsport experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Transmission assembly associated with the Motorsport Industry
- Experience in the assembly of complex, high precision mechanical, hydraulic and / or electrical systems.
- Precision measurement from first principles using manual measurement equipment.
- Ability to read engineering design and assembly drawings
- Building and setting up differentials - Essential
- Setting up and measuring backlash - Essential
- Working as part of a team to achieve team objectives
- Good communication skills with ability to talk to customers and sensitivity to commercial factors.
- Clear, logical thinker with the ability to understand and solve problems
PC literate (MS Word, Project, Excel)