- Role Type
- Closing Date
- Reporting to the EMEA HR Director, act as line manager to the Leamington based HR Helpdesk team, comprising two HR administrators, monitoring and delegating work as appropriate
- Ensure that employee lifecycle administration processes are completed in an accurate and timely manner, adopting a ‘right first time’ approach
- Act as the key Leamington site-based HR Manager, overseeing all HR generalist activity, including employee relations, sickness management, engagement, project management etc
- Act as HR business partner to the Leamington based manufacturing division
- Support EMEA HR Director as a member of the HR senior leadership team
- Proactively coach and educate line managers to ensure that they develop the necessary people skills / competencies and legal awareness, maintaining a legally compliant environment
- Work in collaboration with other HR colleagues to develop, review and update HR procedures and processes which support the effective management of employee performance and development
- Support senior leadership team meetings, providing KPI statistics on headcount, diversity etc
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Driver and owner – take responsibility, lead and deliver as well as own the outcome of activities which are assigned to them. Identifies change and makes it happen.
- Process manager – identify and lead on processes necessary to get things done, organise activities and project manage to completion.
- Strong communicator - has highly effective written and verbal skills e.g. has written and presented board level papers.
- Leader – sets direction and is able to get the best out of others.
- Customer and quality focused - Excellent interpersonal skills presenting in a calm and approachable manner, flexible and proactive.
- Numerate – able to work comfortably with numbers
- Payroll and L&D experience advantageous
- CIPD level 7 preferred
NB: All applications must be accompanied by a covering letter detailing how your skill and experience match this role.