CNC Miller (Weekend Night Shift)
- Role Type
- Closing Date
We are looking for an experienced and quality conscious CNC Machinist to join our CNC milling team within our motorsport division (up to 5-axis milling). Experience of working in a fast-paced environment is key as our customer’s requirements are as fast as the vehicle’s the components end up in. With a keen eye for detail you will be part of a highly skilled and dedicated team that are involved in the design and development of high quality transmission components mainly for the motorsport and aerospace industries, Although programming experience is not essential a very strong knowledge of Fanuc is very important (you will be supported by a dedicated off-line programming team using Edgecam & Delcam).
- Trackable work experience within a precision machine shop using different types of CNC controlled machining centres
- Experience of working with exotic materials on 3,4 and 5 axis Machining centres
- Be able to set machine tools to complete parts from a route card to the highest quality using Fanuc
- Experience of Inspecting your own work to drawing
- Must be vigilant and diligent, with a good attention to detail, and able to maintain high standards of work.
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written) in order to liaise with colleagues.
- Use of literacy skills to complete route cards, records, etc.
- Must be flexible within the team covering other shifts and working overtime as required.
NB: All applications must be accompanied by a covering letter detailing how your skill and experience match this role.