CNC Gear Grinder Pro/Set/Op (W/end Shift)
- Role Type
- Contract, Fixed Term Contract
- Closing Date
This role will involve programming, setting and operating CNC Gear Grinding Machine Tools (Opal & Hofler) where you will be grinding components for the Motorsport and Aerospace Industries.
As our industry spread and client base expands you may be manufacturing for other industries. You will be responsible for inspecting your own work and the ability to be being able to interpret and qualify the results of the inspection is essential.
As a busy high technology manufacturing environment you may on occasion be asked transfer your skills to other cells i.e. Bevel gear grinding, so CNC and Manual machining experience would be advantageous. This role is for a minimum period of 6 mths
- Trackable work experience within a gear grinding environment.
- Experience of programming/setting and operating Opal and Hofler gear grinders
- To understand and interpret requirements accurately, by effective questioning, listening, clarification and implementing of information, and record results.
- Experience of Quality Inspection (specifically gear inspection)
- Must be vigilant and diligent, with a good attention to detail, and able to maintain high standards of work.
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written) in order to liaise with colleagues.
- Use of literacy skills to complete route cards, records, etc.
- Must be flexible within the team covering other shifts and working overtime as required.
NB: All applications must be accompanied by a covering letter detailing how your skill and experience match this role.