- Role Type
- Closing Date
Due to internal movement and progression we are currently looking for a suitably experienced site electrician to work within an existing dynamic team, who take care of our site maintenance requirements to carry out all planned and reactive maintenance on a busy multi building engineering site.
This will be a varied role where you will working in an office environment at times but also in a hugh tech manufacturing and industrial setting working up to and including 3 phase electrics
Reporting to Electrical Supervisor, you will be responsible for the following:
- Electrical installations in both office and industrial environments
- Test and inspection of your own works
- Fault finding and breakdowns
- Working on single and three phase electrics
- Planned and reactive maintenance
- Working at heights
- Management of external onsite contractors
- Adhering to the Ricardo H&S policy and procedures
- Qualified to at least 17th/18th Edition
- Proven experience of working as a qualified maintenance electrician in a manufacturing or industrial environment.
- Experience of 3 phase motors (desirable)
- 2391 Inspection and Testing (desirable)
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS Office
- Experience of working as part of a site facilities team
- Strong Knowledge of Electrical Safety
- A flexible approach to getting the job done
NB: All applications must be accompanied by a covering letter detailing how your skill and experience match this role.
Ricardo is an equal opportunities employer