- Role Type
- Closing Date
JOB ROLE OVERVIEW
Responsible for the technical delivery of complete motorcycle systems whilst adhering to an engineering design process that allows project objectives to be met.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead system concept, design and packaging studies and present both internally, and to clients
- Support global business development activities as well as delivery of motorcycle projects within Ricardo
- Plan, manage and deliver project work carried out under their responsibility
- To be technically and financially responsible for projects/work packages and to ensure that projects/work packages are delivered on time and to the quality required by the customer
- Lead or contribute to proposals and where appropriate deliver to the customers
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Engineering degree or higher
- Relevant industry experience commensurate with applicable role
- Able to work under pressure from demanding clients and ensure that the highest standards are maintained
- Familiarity with 3D CAD, PLM and associated processes
- Demonstrable DFM experience
- Demonstrable DFA experience
- Sound knowledge of materials and manufacturing techniques
- Ability to critique technical work content and reports
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
NB: All applications must be accompanied by a covering letter detailing how your skill and experience match this role.
Ricardo is an equal opportunities employer.