- Role Type
- Closing Date
Based at Ricardo’s Midlands Technical Centre in Leamington Spa, this role is to assemble low volume, high value driveline systems for a variety of customers within the motorsports industry, This is an initial 6 mth contract role with plenty of possibility of rolling over
- Experience in the assembly of complex, high precision mechanical, hydraulic and / or electrical systems.
- Precision measurement from first principles using manual measurement equipment.
- Ability to read engineering design and assembly drawings.
- Working as part of a team to achieve team objectives
- Good communication skills with ability to talk to customers and sensitivity to commercial factors.
- Clear, logical thinker with the ability to understand and solve problems
- Intermediate level of PC and general computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Excel.
- Likely to have served a traditional apprenticeship.
- Further vocational qualifications an advantage.
PAYE or Umbrella only
NB: All applications must be accompanied by a covering letter detailing how your skill and experience match this role.
Ricardo is an equal opportunities employer.