- Role Type
- Closing Date
- Reporting to the Production Control Manager, this role is to ensure the On Time In Full delivery of specific projects within the Manufacturing department.
- The role is to ensure that for these specific projects, all tooling, fixturing, gauges etc are available in advance of the need date for each operation.
- Hands on role ensuring that specific projects material moves efficiently and in a timely manner between both the internal and subcontract operations; where information or decisions are required from other departments (e.g., Manufacturing Planning, Engineering, Project Mgt) that this information is gained in an expedited manner.
- To ensure Ricardo’s Health & Safety, Environmental, Confidentiality and Quality policies are always adhered to in the Manufacturing area.
- Working in an incredibly challenging and dynamic environment in conjunction with our MRP / Scheduling software, deliver projects to a satisfactory conclusion ensuring all resources are in place in a timely manner and fit for purpose.
- Resources consist of but not restricted to Team leaders, Product leaders, Technicians, Item routing, Production orders, Materials, Machines, Tooling, Fixtures, Programs, Gear data information CMM programs and Inspection reports.
- The role requires close working and good communication with Project Management, Engineering, Manufacturing Planning, Programming, all Manufacturing Team Leaders, Quality and Logistics
- Putting forward suggestions to improve delivery and continuously improve production control processes.
- To perform their role effectively, the projects coordinator will need to be very precise, and diligent in all aspects of their role. Have excellent communication skills, working with all areas of the business be able to negotiate situations to ensure the best possible outcome for Ricardo.
- The candidate will have to demonstrate a sound knowledge and experience of working with MRP / scheduling software. Good MS office skills to be able to work with data and present delivery plans.