- Role Type
- Closing Date
Summary of Job Function
Assembly of low volume, high value driveline systems for a variety of customers.
Primarily based at Ricardo’s Midlands Technical Centre in Leamington Spa, this role could also involve occasional travel to other Ricardo or customer locations.
Minimum GCSE in Mathematics and English (Grade C or above). Likely to have served a traditional apprenticeship but not essential. Further vocational qualifications an advantage.
- Experience in the assembly of complex, high precision mechanical, hydraulic and / or electrical systems.
- Precision measurement from first principles using manual measurement equipment.
- Ability to read engineering design and assembly drawings
- Working as part of a team to achieve team objectives
- Good communication skills with ability to talk to customers and sensitivity to commercial factors.
- Clear, logical thinker with the ability to understand and solve problems
Intermediate level of PC and general computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Excel.
This contract role has been deemed inside IR so only contracts PAYE or via an umbrella compnay can be considered. Rates of pay are either:
- PAYE: £14.50/hr plus holiday pay
- UMB: £19.49/hr
Hours of Work
Thsi role will be working standard day shift (07:30 – 16:00, Monday to Thursday | 07:00 – 12:00, Friday), however this may vary as needed due to Covid and social distancing.