CNC Gear Grinder (Weekend Nights)
- Role Type
- Closing Date
This role will involve programming, setting and operating CNC Gear Grinding Machine Tools (Opal & Hofler) where you will be grinding components for the Motorsport and Aerospace Industries.
As our industry spread and client base expands you may be manufacturing for other industries. You will be responsible for inspecting your own work and the ability to be being able to interpret and qualify the results of the inspection is essential.
As a busy high technology manufacturing environment you may on occasion be asked transfer your skills to other cells i.e. Bevel gear grinding, so CNC and Manual machining experience would be advantageous.
- Trackable work experience within a gear grinding environment.
- Experience of programming/setting and operating Opal and Hofler gear grinders
- To understand and interpret requirements accurately, by effective questioning, listening, clarification and implementing of information, and record results.
- Experience of Quality Inspection (specifically gear inspection)
- Must be vigilant and diligent, with a good attention to detail, and able to maintain high standards of work.
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written) in order to liaise with colleagues.
- Use of literacy skills to complete route cards, records, etc.
- Must be flexible within the team covering other shifts and working overtime as required.
- Shift: Weekend Nights (18:00 – 06:00, Friday to Sunday)
- Vacancy Type: Contract
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
- Location: Leamington Spa (MTC)