- Role Type
- Closing Date
Summary Of Job Function
Assembly of low volume, high value driveline systems for a variety of customers.
Primarily based at Ricardo’s Midlands Technical Centre in Leamington Spa, this role could also involve occasional travel to other Ricardo or customer locations (including overseas) for short-medium periods and sometimes at short notice..
- Minimum GCSE in Mathematics and English (Grade C or above). Likely to have served a traditional apprenticeship. Further vocational qualifications an advantage.
- Experience in the assembly of complex, high precision mechanical, hydraulic and / or electrical systems.
- Precision measurement from first principles using manual measurement equipment.
- Ability to read engineering design and assembly drawings.
- Working as part of a team to achieve team objectives
- Good communication skills with ability to talk to customers and sensitivity to commercial factors.
- Clear, logical thinker with the ability to understand and solve problems
- Intermediate level of PC and general computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Excel.