Assembly Team Member x 2
- Role Type
- Closing Date
Successful candidates will be working in a high performance engine assembly and test facility where the work will involve using hand and automated production methods, therefore experience from an automotive background or other similar environments is desired. However, candidates with a positive attitude and willingness to learn will be considered.
Successful candidates will ensure that high levels of 5S are adhered to in the work area. They will also follow strict quality processes using bespoke systems ensuring all engines are built to specification. This is a fantastic opportunity to get a foot in the door if you are looking for a career in Automotive manufacturing.
Ideal candidates must have
- Reliable method of transport that supports onsite working, and able to work shifts (see below for start/finish times).
- Willingness to work as part of a team.
- Discipline in maintaining workplace standards.
- Previous Assembly / manufacturing operations experience, ideally within a higher volume and repetitive product environment, would be preferred.
- Use of tooling for assembly and use of test equipment is desirable.
- Ability to learn and follow written work instructions and processes.
- Good communication skills.
- Flag issues and ask for support from Team Leader.
- IT skills (intermediate level of PC skills required, particularly with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word).
This role will be working shifts (rotational weekly early & late shift):
- Earlies - 06:00-14:15 (Mon-Fri)
- Lates - 14:30-22:45 (Mon-Fri)