Gear Grinder (Weekend Nights)
- Role Type
- Closing Date
Gear Grinding Setter Operator
We are seeking a Gear Grinder, Setter/Operator to increase our capability/capacity in this area.
Gear Grinding of aerospace, and transmission components.
Programme Set and Operate, Opal and Hofler Gear grinders.
Using Klingelnberg PNC 100/P26 for inspection of own work being able to interpret and qualify results.
Experience with bevel gear grinding or CNC / Manual grinding will be advantageous.
· Must be vigilant and diligent, with a good attention to detail, and able to maintain high standards of work.
· To understand and interpret requirements accurately, by effective questioning, listening, clarification and implementing of information, and record results.
· Effective communication skills (verbal and written) in order to liaise with colleagues.
· Use of literacy skills to complete route cards, records, etc.
· To have basic PC skills to ensure electronic system is kept up to date.
· An industrious and enquiring individual working alone or as part of a team, without direct supervision
· A willingness to learn new skills and advance their potential to becoming a competent and flexible member of the manufacturing team.
· Proven Skills within a gear grinding environment.
· Must be willing to work overtime when required to achieve delivery dates
· Must be flexible within the team covering other shifts if required.
Ricardo offers a competitive salary and benefits packages, working in a clean safe environment, along with excellent training, and development prospects.