CNC Miller Setter/Operator (Weekend Nights)
- Role Type
- Closing Date
CNC Milling Machining Centre Setter / Operator
Ricardo is a global world-class, multi-industry consultancy for engineering, technology, project innovation and strategy. With a century of delivering value, we employee over 1600 professional consultants, engineers and staff world-wide.
Our people are committed to providing outstanding value through quality engineering solutions focused on high efficiency, low emission, class-leading product innovation and robust strategic implementation.
Our client list includes the world's major transportation Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), supply chain organisations, energy companies, financial institutions & governments.
Guided by our corporate values of respect, integrity, creativity & innovation and passion we enable our customers to achieve sustainable growth and commercial success.
- We are seeking a CNC Milling Machining Setter Operator, to increase our capability / capacity in this area.
- This role involves working in a small team to deliver high quality transmission components, mainly for the Motorsport, Supercar and aerospace industries, with a right first-time philosophy.
- The Candidate
- The successful candidate will have to demonstrate that they can produce components from drawing / planning route cards to the highest quality, and within the routed time.
- Have good experience with machining various materials on 3, 4, and 5 axis (3+2) machines.
- Needs to be proficient in reading and understanding Fanuc machine code as a level of programming on machine is required, although supported by our offline programming engineers.
- Show a proactive and innovative approach to supporting the team, thrive on problem solving and have a natural desire to contribute to continuous improvement within the team.
- Be flexible towards all other areas of Manufacturing.
- Be willing to work overtime and multiple machines when required, to achieve KPI’s and delivery dates.
- A knowledge of Wire Erosion would be advantageous, but not necessary.