- Role Type
- Closing Date
Quality, Health & Safety and Environment are key to ensure our employees work in safe conditions, that we are compliant to internal and external standards and that our management system and quality policies are efficient and suitable.
You will be joining a Global QHSE Team that are passionate about what they do
Based at Leamington Spa you will be covering all HSE requirements in a testing, assembly, and manufacturing environment. Working closely with colleagues local and Global.
To include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Undertake internal audits to the A&I schedule, audit, review and report.
- Coordinate (and lead where the significance requires) the investigation and escalation of all incidents reported. Using the Ricardo Reporting tool for all incidents, hazardous occurrences, fire events and injuries.
- Identify local QHSE training needs – using and promoting the e-compliance tools,
- Identify areas in support of the Net Zero strategy to reduce the CO2 footprint where possible.
- Assist and provide advice regarding development, maintenance, review, production, and implementation of Risk Assessments (including COSHH), safe systems of work and the provision and use of appropriate protective equipment.
- Understand applicable regulatory and standards requirements are maintained, completing relevant compliance reviews for the site.
- Able to conduct internal audits and provide support to external audits
- Oversee Occupational Health programme for MTC
- Attend H&S Meetings
- Any other QHSE related duties and supporting Global QHSE Requirements.
What type of person are we looking for?
As the successful candidate you will be able to work on your own initiative, with the willingness to resolve complex issues. You should be able to comfortably organise your own workload and will be able to meet key deadlines. This is a visible role within the business, interacting with all areas.to create a positive culture.
- Experience within an Engineering/Manufacturing environment
Skills and Abilities
- Good communicator with the ability to influence others.
- Good IT skills
- Able to manage and prioritise multiple demands in a matrix managed business
- Health & Safety and Environment Management certificate
- Quality experience (desirable)
- Experience of Integrated Systems and ISO45001, ISO 14001 and ISO9001
- Internal auditor trained (desirable)