Accounts Receivables Administrator
- Role Type
- Closing Date
The role of the AR Administrator will be responsible for Invoice production & the general transactional maintenance of the Business Units Accounts Receivables on SAP.
- Working with the Project managers (PM), Project Coordinators (PMO) & the BU Credit Controller to ensure the on time issuing of invoices to our clients – this involves checking the details on the invoice are correct according to the clients Purchase Order & any anomalies will be flagged to the PM / PMO for amendment or discussion with the client.
- Manage & act as the administrator on our client’s Invoice portals by ensuring the upload of correct data for the self-billing process & the subsequent payment of the invoice(s).
- Maintain the master Client Invoicing Instructions & Contact information sheet.
- Raise & issue Sundry Invoices & Credit notes upon request from PM/PMO’s.
- Manage the monthly reversals report & expediate all reversal requests.
- On a Monthly basis update clients credit limits on SAP from the list produced by the Working Capital Manager.
- Work with our colleagues In Ricardo Shanghai, by acting as the central administrator to ensure all Appendix 3’s is provided on time & attached along with our inter-company project invoices & attend the monthly catch-up meetings with RSO lead by Group Treasury Director.
- Ensure all inter-company invoices are issued within the inter-company window & located into the inter-company folders.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation both verbally & in writing.
- Working knowledge of SAP is highly desirable
- Enthusiastic and proactive in taking the initiative
- Keen attention to detail is vital to ensure our invoices are not rejected by our clients
- Excellent spoken and written knowledge in English