- Role Type
- Closing Date
Ricardo is a leading provider of technology, product innovation, engineering solutions and strategic consulting to the world’s engineering industries. The Ricardo UK Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH) department has been providing engineering services to improve product refinement for over 50 years.
This role encompasses responsibility for NVH testbed and vehicle test activities, including engine preparation in cell, support to commissioning, NVH instrumentation, calibration, testcell operation and NVH testing.
The NVH engineer role will report to the NVH team leader.
- Deliver NVH test and data analysis activities
- Ability to manage own tasks with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills with ability to talk to colleagues, customers, suppliers
- Clear, logical thinking skills with the ability to understand and solve problems
- Intermediate level of PC and general computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Excel and Word
- LMS Siemens Test.lab hardware and software experience, with ability to setup and take measurements
- A working knowledge of instrumentation and NVH test methods
- Driving licence
- Knowledge of STARS test bed control software will be an advantage